Friday, July 29, 2011

Update on Basket Blanket and Sophia!

Hi all! I've got lots of projects in process at the moment, but not a lot to share that are finished. But I wanted to take a minute and share an updated photo of the process for the basket blanket. This is being made for a friend and will be a lap sized afghan. I am working it in Delft Blue and Soft White both from Red Heart Yarn. I have used two skeins so far of the Delft Blue and it measures approximately 22" so far. The next two pictures are of the afghan as it is right now. I placed a yardstick on it so you can see how large it is. The second photo shows a close up the stitch!






And my little "puppy", well she is 3 years old, Sophia - got her first professional grooming job done! She is a fluffy fluffy dog - but after this grooming she is sleek other than her tail! She looked a bit funny to me at first but I am getting to used it! It was done at Grooming Taxi in Mosheim, TN. Kathy won a prize for her dogs in the Pet Parade at her work for a free grooming - she used it to get Sophia groomed for me! I think Sophia is happy though - and no more dew on her belly from her morning run in the yard!



I'll be back soon!

No comments: