Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Texas and Utah in the United States of America Series and......

Well let's see....where to start???? MMMM.......I've been nominated for an award!! HOW COOL IS THAT? It is called Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award! The sweet lady who I have received all these lovely templates from - got this award for her great blog! She has nominated me and others on her website! WOW - isn't that the coolest? I am totally honored and humbled.

Now I've only gotten two more done in the series for the United States of America. But I wanted to get these out with the note about the award - so here they are!

Texas!

Photobucket

Utah!

Photobucket

Remember to visit Scrapping 'Til Dawn and see all of her great stuff! She is a Cities of the World Series now and has surprises in the works for something new and exciting! I can't wait!

No comments: