Monday, July 7, 2008

Alphabet Dog Series

I've finally had the time to upload some my Alphabet Dog Series. These templates were a purchased item from Terri Ann Hanks. Her blog is at Garden Scraps. She offers some wonderful freebies too!

These are my work with her templates. All items used are free items from the web or pictures of dogs from friends and family members.

I really enjoyed working with this series - each Dog has a unique personality, I think, for the word I used with each template to describe them for that letter.

Here is the first bunch - I'll have more in the new few days uploaded and ready to share!

A is for Awesome!

Photobucket

B is for Beautiful!

Photobucket

C is for Caring!

Photobucket

D is for Determined!

Photobucket

E is for Elegance!

Photobucket

F is for Family!

Photobucket

G is for Graceful!

Photobucket

H is for Hairy!

Photobucket

I is for Intelligent!

Photobucket

J is for Jumping!

Photobucket

K is for Knowledgeable!

Photobucket

L is for Luxury!

Photobucket

M is for Momma!

Photobucket

No comments: