Thursday, July 5, 2007

HTML - WooHoo! Been a while....

It's been a long time since I played in HTML and I needed to get out the old notes to do something very simple. But I am sure glad I did. I got some of the designer's blinkies to the right on the sidebar that actually take you directly to the blogs! Here's hoping I did it right, before anyone actually hits it. I only have two so far, I need to check my bookmarks and grab the other ladies that are so wonderful. I am having a great time playing in PSP and reading things and everything. My husband and I still in the "weirdness" but I have to live, so computer time is precious to me! I go to the doctor tomorrow (YUCK) to see if the problem in my feet is something serious, or just some other stupid thing wrong! See y'all later!

No comments: