Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter #7

Well with all of this tutorial stuff and me trying to find out how to join a blog carnival - sounds like so much fun - I have completely forgotten to update my blog about the Harry Potter book. Well I was sick last week for two days with a stomach bug and then went and waited in line at midnight for the Harry Potter and then stayed up too late starting to read it - boy that's a long sentence! WHEW! And then of course, I woke up early Saturday morning - about 7:00 am after going to be at 2:00 a.m.! And read more! I loved it - I finished it. It's fabulous - you have to read it! A lot of stuff gets wrapped up in this book and you feel finished actually - J K Rowling is a great writer! I am thrilled to own them all and look forward to her next adventure of books! I will not discuss the ending with anyone who hasn't read the book - so don't ask me! That means you Kathy! {EVIL GIGGLE}

No comments: