Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Changed my Blog

Hey there, I changed the set up of my blog this morning - I think I like all that stuff on the left versus the right! Makes me feel more organized for some unknown reason. I've still got a few things I didn't do right and I have to fix them. But I'm getting there. I've got to get my HTML Dummy book out and remember how to do certain stuff and then I can change it all the way I want it!!!!

I've also got to figure out how to add pictures easier within the post!

As you can see I'm a busy beaver and not even thinking about that horrible garnishment. But I do hope it works out for us somehow! I can't worry about it, cause I'll get sick and it won't help anything. I'm hoping it's not all that bad, but if it is, it's not like I can change it. So I'm just going to deal with it. If anyone can think of an idea for us to do - please let me know - we are willing to try almost anything!

No comments: