Monday, February 21, 2011

Lots of finished projects!

I am thrilled to announce this first completed project - My Heart Nephew - Jason's afghan! He is called JKonn by his Grandmother - Martha my Heart Sister. It was done in Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Cornmeal, Blue and Cherry Red.



The next is the 2nd in a series of scarves I am making for my Heart Sister Martha. This one is called Queen Anne's Lace. I found the pattern through Ravelry. It was made with the most delicious fingering weight yarn in turquoise and black from this Etsy shop - My Colorful World



And a close up view:



And finally a little Prayer Chest to include in my Doily Exchange to Chris. I found this pattern at Jean Maries Patterns I made mine in yellow with coffee colored trim using scrap yarn and a toggle button to lift off the top. I added a few prayers in for Chris - I do so hope she likes it! Sorry the pics are a bit fuzzy - I hoped to get betters ones but it's already packed and ready to ship.






That's about it for now.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Love the scarf! Great colour too!!!
From Diane in Australia