Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cities of the World - Rome, Paris and Cancun

Well I thought I was going to post the USA template that I used for Scrapping 'Til Dawn's design - but I'm having difficulties with it. Just my own stubborn brain doesn't like what I've done and I keep changing it. So, I've taken a break from it and I've moved onto some of her Cities of the World. I do not plan on doing them all, but I have chosen some ones I knew some things about and also did some up for friends and family who have visited. My versions are below. As always thanks to the generosity of Scrapping 'Til Dawn I got to play in PSP!

The first one is Rome! I made this for a friend, she loves the Trevi Fountain and has visited it many times! In her version I added a picture of her - but she asked me not to include on it my blog. So this one is just of the fountain.

Photobucket

The next one I did was of Paris. I used snapshots a friend took - she really enjoyed this layout.

Photobucket

And the lsat one for today is Cancun. Again using photos from a friend.

Photobucket

I'll be back with more in a few days.

1 comment:

Deltapdawn said...

Great layouts. I'll post them to my site sometime this weekend. I'm still unpacking.

I have something for you: another award. I wanted to say thank you so much for playing around with my templates so much!

http://scrappingtildawn.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-got-another-award.html