Monday, February 27, 2012

Couch and some St. Patrick's Day Items

Just a few items I had forgotten I hadn't yet posted!

This first one is a Kleenex Box Tissue Cover Isn't it the cutest? Looks like a comfy couch! The pattern is from Annie's Attic.



Next is a Shamrock Dishcloth. This pattern is from the Lily - Sugar and Cream website.



And finally this is a Saint Patrick's Day Door Decoration! Thanks to my SIL Kathy and my husband Harry, they cut out the insert of wood in the shape of the hat for me to crochet around, and then Harry added the hanging hooks and wire for it to be hung on the door! Isn't it great? It could be decorated in so many ways! I found the pattern in Crochet! magazine.




That's it for now - thanks for always looking.

1 comment:

Closet full of Yarn said...

All are very pretty Deb, You do beautiful work and should be proud!!