Friday, February 17, 2012

A Wide Varitey of Items

Here I am back again with a LOT of finished items.

Up first is 100 Heart pins I made for the local nursing home for their Valentine's Day Dinner and Dance! I got the pattern at Suzettas Heart Pin



Next is a flower square I made for a swap - the pattern was in a book I borrowed so I don't have access to it anymore.



Next is a St Patrick's day square I made for a swap. I found the pattern at Irish Pride Square



Next is a lapghan I made for a good friend, Karen. It is made with Caron Simply Soft in Nutmeg and Chocolate. The picture of the lapghan shows it in her home! I found the pattern at Aunt Dot's Afghan I made it slightly smaller.



Next is a bunny basket I made for an Easter Themed Swap - I plan on putting candies and such in the basket! I found the pattern at Bunny Basket



Next is a little Amigurami kitten I made. I found the pattern at Itty Bitty Kitty I did a front view so you could see her cute face and a side view to show off her tail.





And last but by no means least - is something I am working on designing! A chocolate kisses hat! This one is designed and sized for a 0 to 3 months old baby. I am working on the other sizes and hope to be able to offer them soon!



That's it for now - be back soon with more!

No comments: