Thursday, December 15, 2011

More projects and a Christmas Lapghan

I am back with more completed items. First is a purple and white wine bottle cover. Makes a great gift wrap idea. You can find the pattern at Wine Bottle Cover



Next is a little heart doily I made for a friend on one of my lists. You can find the pattern at Heart Doily



Next is a cornflower blue with silver thread running through it that I made for myself- this pattern was from an old magazine.



Next is a square I made from a pattern from The Needlecrafter Shop - it was a collectors series that I received in the mail years ago. I made it slightly bigger than the original pattern - I wanted it to be a 12" square.



And finally and the most treasured item I have right now - is my Christmas lapghan. I was in a swap for months sharing Christmas colored squares with other swappers - I put mine together for myself - first lapghan for just me! I love it - and I can not take any credit but that I sewed them together!



Be back soon with more.

1 comment:

~just.emma~ said...

Oh my goodness....I love love love your Christmas lapghan!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I love ALL of your things...you do beautiful work!