Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cupcake Hat, African Hexagon Flowers, etc.

Well of course, I have some more completed projects! First is a Cupcake Hat I made for my heart niece. The first view is it standing up and the second view is it laying flat. It is black for the wrapper, pink for the 'cupcake' and a red cherry on top! I found the pattern on line - just look for cupcake hat. I forgot to save the link - sorry.





Next is another beanie for my heart niece. It is a pretty blue and green mottled yarn - very soft. Just a simple double crochet.



Next are a bunch of African Hexagon Flowers I made for a friend on one of my swap lists - I do so hope she likes them and can use them for her projects. It was a blast to match these colors up. You can find the pattern at African Flower



And last is my started Christmas Lapghan. I received two squares a month from members of my swap group - it is so pretty - I have four more to add - but had to share -it's so gorgeous!! And it's all MINE!!




That's it for now - be back soon.

No comments: