Monday, October 31, 2011

Scarf, Tiny Blanket, Cupcake Bear, and a Gift!

I do love coming up with titles for these posts! Never know what or how to say it so hope it makes you smile!

Today I am sharing a scarf I made - the yarn is Boucle - I never worked with it before - it is lovely, soft, and so warm. I held two strands one blue and one brown together - I think it came out very pretty. Just a double crochet nothing fancy wanted the yarn to show.



Second is a little tiny blanket I made - could be a preemie or a doll blanket. It's soft pink with little filet hearts.



Third is the Diamond Point Blanket. I love making this pattern it really showcases pretty colors of yarn. Sorry to say the color doesn't show well in this picture. It is lavender - Red Heart's lavender.

Blanket



Close up of the stitches



Fourth is my Cupcake Bear - I finally got a picture a of him. I got his pattern from All About Ami



And finally is a picture of the gifts I received from my Friends Group on Yahoo. Starlett sent me these lovely dishcloths and the most wonderful and beautiful scarf.



I'll be back soon with more!

No comments: