Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Items and Cup Caddy

Here are some more items I've worked up lately.

The first is a little Halloween basket, with a ghost and bat! All the items were free on line - I just looked for Halloween crochet patterns. Sorry the picture is so dark.



Next is a Cup Caddy. You can use it for hooks, pens, pencils, tools, etc. I am really happy with the way they came out and I have a bunch more to make!!

The pattern can be found at Ravelry here - Cup Caddy

First is a picture of the two with items with nothing in them.



Next is a picture of just the yellow one with some items in it so you can see how they can be used.



And next is a picture of just the blue one. This one gave me a little bit of trouble, the yarn was nubby so I had a hard time finding some of the stitches to work into! But it all worked out in the end. Again with items so you can see it's versatility.



Be back soon with more, of course.

No comments: