Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some more items in the Done Pile!!!

First item to share is some close up pictures of the flowers that I added to the Basket Blanket. These flowers are so easy to make and make great little add ons to different items. You can find the pattern at Croco Flower





Next is a cute little dishcloth I made as part of Crochet-A-Long (CAL).



Next are some cute leaf coasters - you can get the pattern at Fall Leaf Coasters



Next is the Mesa Bag I finally learned how to fold! You can get the pattern at Masa Bag and you can find the link there for the folding instructions as well.



And last for this post - is this cute little Teddy Security Blanket - well it's not really a blanket just small enough for a child to hold and drag around with them. I made it in cotton that if it is used, I hope, by a small child, they could "chew" on it as they usually do, drag it around, etc. It can be machine washed, gentle cycle or course.

No comments: