Thursday, March 15, 2007

Eyes of March

Hi there! It's March 15th the Eyes of March. I always wondered what that meant and you know, I have never looked it up to see! Maybe today is the day. Mom always something about the middle day of the month and knowing what the weather was like for the summer or something - but I can't remember.

Well I am having some pain today - all over pain - which is very weird. I know it is going to rain - this arthritis thing is HORRIBLE!!!! I'm whining - yes I know - but sometimes whining is a good thing! YEAH RIGHT - can here my Momma know fussing at me, get over it, get on with it, forget it, it'll go away! Well I am in pain, their isn't anything more I can do for it, so I will live with it. But I will fuss probably! (definitely - giggling).

Today is overcast and yucky and I think I am depressed - I don't know about depression - so I'm not saying I'm clinically depressed or going to do anything stupid. Just sort of down in the dumps and don't know why. Could be the weather, could just be my pain, could just be! Who knows :) I'll get over it, I'm sure.

I'm worried about Daddy - that could be a reason for the down in the dumps thing. He lost his little dog a bit ago - massive shut down of most of his internal organs. Nothing could be done. I know Daddy hurts for the little guy and I do too. And for the first time, in a long time, I don't know what to do about it. Daddy is always so strong and doesn't show emotion at all. I'm so worried about him being with Momma and now with the little dog.

I'm reading some great Nora Roberts books, I love them. Some oldies I never read before. One of my bosses, loaned them to me, she just won them on Ebay. They are really great ones. Ones I never read before - of if I did - I don't remember them!

May the Eyes of March look on you and smile!