Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wow lots of stuff to share today!

Well first I changed back to the other layout with some things here and there tweaked - I didn't like that other one, all my side bar items had disappeared!

Okay now onto my newest stack of completed projects!

First is a scrap shawl - I got the pattern at Scrap Shawl It is a great way to use up those medium to large size balls of leftover yarn! It came out very pretty and it is being donated to one of the nursing home residents.



Next is another 12 Point Round Ripple - I love this pattern - I've used it often. Round Ripple I did this one in peach and cream - I'm calling it Creamscile! The yarn has a little sparkle in it and it's so pretty!



Next is an Angel Wings Shawl - I made this for my partner in the Handmade Gift Exchange - from my previous posts - I do so hope she likes it. You can find the pattern at Angel Wings Shawl I did it in a soft white but I did change the edging a bit.



And next is one of a set of two Toddler length scarves I made for one of the ladies on my swap list. She had requested them as a Wishing Well Item - it was fun to do these up - I hope she likes them.



Next is a purple beanie for one of my heart nieces - I've got a few more in the works for her!



Next is another shawl I made with Bulky Yarn - no pattern just did what I saw in my head - it was also donated to the nursing home.



And finally for today is a Christmas Tree Door Decoration! You can find the pattern at Christmas Tree I made it for a swap partner.



That is it for today - more to come later!

No comments: