Monday, August 20, 2007

Paranoia and a Payoff!

Well now ain't that a pretty title? My paranoia was true - sometimes you need to go with your gut instincts. Today, something happened that I thought was a tell tale sign and it was. I confronted the boss and she lied at first and then left for lunch. When she came back, she called me into her office and confessed! What I had thought was a tell tale sign was REAL! And it would have been devastating to me, but all in all - the honesty helped us both! I do have a good feeling now, still a little scared, but way less than before! Thanks to everyone who has supported me through all of this! I've still got stuff to load but I couldn't seem to get photobucket to work for me this weekend - so I'm hoping still to get it done!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Thank you for you comments on my blog. I just realized that I have been posting the incorrect files for my templates. . I've been posting PNGs instead of PSD. . .oops

So, throughout this evening, as I get the CORRECT FILES uploaded, they will be showing up on my blog again!!!

UGH. . I'm so sorry and so embarrassed