Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm begging for Autumn to arrive

Hi there, I'm hating the heat, wanting rain and I'm begging for Autumn to arrive. So with that spirit, I made a Halloween layout. The credits are as follows:


Layout - Bunch of Cirlces by Janeal's Corner
Paper - Melissa at Scrappy Expressions
Girl, Spiderweb and Teddy Bears - Outlaw by Design
Thank you ladies, for your wonderful toys that I get to play with! Visit them, leave them love!
This is what I created - I like it - hope you do too!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Janeal said...

Very nice layout. Yes, I want Autumn to come too. I hate being hot. YUK! It has been 105 degrees here for the last few weeks.

Thanks for using my template. You did a terrific job on this page.

Anonymous said...

Love the layout sweetie and those bears are just too cute! Thanks for sharing your creation with me :)

pepeetje said...

beautiful layout, love those colors :-)