Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hook Organizers and Charity Squres

A few more things from the Work in Progress pile to the Completed Pile!

First up is my completed Crochet-A-Long (CAL) that I did with one of my Yahoo groups. It is called the Tower of Babel - it is a hook organizer! So cute! You can find the pattern on Ravelry



Second is another hook organizer - this pattern is from Priscilla's Crochet



And last for today - are the squares I made for the Online Angels charity. The pattern is from Smooth Fox and can be found at: SmoothFox Crochet and Knit

The charity information is at: Online Angels

I was so honored to be a small part of this project! The first pic is the one yarn color squares and the second pic is multiple yarn colors in each square.





That's all for today for completed. Now I am off to work on two blankets I am trying to finish my the end of the month of April!

No comments: