Thursday, March 31, 2011

Swirly Twirly Scarf!

Swirly Twirly Scarf

I am so excited! I got to send my heart sister, Martha, a package of scarves! She is love with them all and I am honored to share a picture of her on my blog sporting her new Swirly Twirly Scarf!



I got the pattern from Maize

I did make a few adjustments to the pattern - I chained 400 instead of 200 to make it longer for my very tall heart sis! And I added one extra row of double crochets to make it a bit thicker due to the ribbon type yarn I used for it. I used Ice yarn purchased from Turkey in black! Each skein was approximately 125 yards and I used 2 and 1/2 skeins.

I am so thankful that she likes all the scarves that I have sent her so far (wonder if she knows there are more to come?) Check out the previous posts for pictures and where to get the patterns on the other scarves.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Martha Dickey said...

Hey, I am oh your blog!!! That deserves a big woot woot - you do amazing work and I am honored to wear the scarves, so many to choose from a different one every day. I love the skinny scarves, they are a great accessory.